TurboNurse

I'm a new nurse starting my fist job in a level 3 NICU and am scared out of my mind! I also lead a very active life. I run, do triathlons, cycle, swim, and just recently added Tae Kwon Do to my arsenal of fun things to do.

Life is such a delicate balance and it's amazing how easily that balance can be thrown off.

Well I've decided that I'm tired of being off balance and I need to get back into my routine. 

I've been saying for a while now that I am ready to get back into running but haven't.  I admit it, I'm scared.  I'm scared for the pain to come back again.  My ankle still isn't 100% but I'm coming to terms that this just may be something I'm going to have to live with and I can't let it rule my life.

Ever since graduation (yeah I can't believe either I'm still singing the graduation blues) life has not been what it once was and I'm sick of it.

Tomorrow starts a new week, a new dawn and I'm not going to let it get away from me anymore.  I'm sick of being a passenger, I want to take the wheel!

Many changes came and went and now it's time to get back to my regularly scheduled life.

Something clicked in me yesterday and made me realize that I just need to get back in control of my life because right now, I see a downward spiral coming on and I absolutely refuse to let that happen.  Been there.  Done that.  Got the t-shirt and shredded it.

I'm sick of being miserable and the only person I have blame is myself.

OK.  Now that's out of the way........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Followers

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Labels