TurboNurse

I'm a new nurse starting my fist job in a level 3 NICU and am scared out of my mind! I also lead a very active life. I run, do triathlons, cycle, swim, and just recently added Tae Kwon Do to my arsenal of fun things to do.

Here it is, the eve of Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. The first thing is life. I thank my mom and dad for giving that to me. It's been a good one!

I'm also thankful for all of the friends I've made here in Albuquerque! You guys are what makes this place feel like home and that is priceless!!!

I'm thankful for my husband and all of the support he's given me in this past year that I've been in nursing school. It's been a rough one but I know I can count on him!

I'm thankful for my 2 kitties because they are the best stress busters ever!!! There's nothing better than sitting down and being surrounded by these two lumps of purring fur. Beautiful!

I'm thankful for beer, oh beer! Light of course! It seems to really take the edge off a rough day sometimes. Oh yeah, can't forget wine either! My favorite!

I could go on and on but I'm tired and need a nap (I'm thankful for those too!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Followers

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Labels