TurboNurse

I'm a new nurse starting my fist job in a level 3 NICU and am scared out of my mind! I also lead a very active life. I run, do triathlons, cycle, swim, and just recently added Tae Kwon Do to my arsenal of fun things to do.

I'm so aggravated. I tried so hard on this last test. I studied my ass off and I got an 88. I put a lot of time and effort into this. I guess the good thing is that I did better on this test than the first and the material is harder now but still! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So then today I'm in the lab trying to check off on some skills and it took FOREVER to get it done. I was in the lab right around 1030 and didn't leave until after 1430!!!!!!! Do the math. That's 4 HOURS in the lab today.

What that means is that I had to forgo a run with my friends because I wouldn't have had time to study before I saw them and I really need to study.

I'm so frustrated right now. I try so hard to get an A yet I seem to be missing it every time! It's not like I'm not trying! I really don't want a B. I want to keep my grades good. It's very important to me!

I know there's always a next time for an A but the longer it takes to happen, the harder it will be to bring my average in the class up there. I don't want to just settle, I want to try my best.

I just don't know what to do. I feel like getting an A is impossible but I guess I'll just keep trying. It will come eventually. I just have to trust in the guy in the sky.

On a happy note I got an email from church today for the next choir sign up and I'm super excited about that.

This week has some potential to turn up. Today just really threw me off with being in the lab for 4 hours. Ugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Followers

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Labels