TurboNurse

I'm a new nurse starting my fist job in a level 3 NICU and am scared out of my mind! I also lead a very active life. I run, do triathlons, cycle, swim, and just recently added Tae Kwon Do to my arsenal of fun things to do.

What is done is done. I talked to the organizer for the group that I coach for and told him that I just can't do the marathon group this year because school is kicking my butt. He is good with it and actually that was his first question if it had to do with school. :-)

So then a few minutes later I asked him if he had ever thought of doing an advanced program for the half where we run more miles and he was a-ok with that too! I was all expecting to plead my case for it but come to find out another girl is going to be leading an advanced marathon group this year so it makes sense!

It's amazing how God will take care of you when you listen to him. He's been telling me since school started that I need to back down but it took me a while to listen to Him and now that I have.................. I'm so glad I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Followers

About Me

My photo
I graduated nursing school in early May 2010. I am also very involved in ITF Taekwon-Do, cycling, triathlons, and just living an active life

Labels